We treat a heel spur in Kiev in the medical center "Awatage"
We treat a heel spur in Kiev at the Awatage medical center in several sessions
The Awatage medical center has been effectively treating heel spurs for more than 15 years. We have tremendous experience in the use of shock wave therapy (SWT). Awatage medical center is an authorized representative of Gymna (Belgium) and Storz Medical (Switzerland). Dozens of scientific reports on the treatment of heel spurs (plantar fasciitis) have been made with the help of the Awatage medical center in Kiev. Our specialists teach the method of shock wave therapy at the P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Features of the treatment of heel spurs at the Awatage medical center in Kiev:
1. We have been treating heel spurs for over 15 years.
2. 98% - an indicator of the effectiveness of spur treatment.
3. We treat heel spurs exclusively with devices made in Belgium and Switzerland.
4. Pain in the foot and heel occupy about 50% of visits, respectively, the experience of our orthopedic traumatologists is colossal.
5. Doctors "Awatage" are the only ones in Ukraine who have been trained and trained in Switzerland and Germany in the treatment of not only heel spurs.
6. The Awatage clinic is not only a medical center, but also a base for research and development work on the introduction of SWT in new areas of medicine.
7. Medical center "Awatage" together with NMAPE named after Shupik is a training base for doctors in methods of shock wave therapy.
8. The number of special attachments (transmitters of sound waves) for the treatment of heel spurs in the Awatage clinic is more than 20.
Thanks to high-quality equipment, high-class qualifications of specialists and more than 15 years of experience, the Awatage Medical Center has achieved high efficiency in the treatment of heel spurs (plantar fasciitis). In our experience, only 1% got no effect.
The Awatage medical center in Kiev regularly conducts seminars on the method of shock wave therapy. Our observations indicate that the effectiveness of the treatment of spurs in Kiev lasts for many years, saving the patient from painful daily problems in the foot.